About bikes, cars, mobile phones, cricket, TV, bollywood, news and other stuffs in India.

Latest News

Love Aaj Kal - Review

Thursday, July 30, 2009 , Posted by S Kafle at 6:03 AM

Love Aaj Kal

Love Aaj Kal is set to release from 31st July, 2009. It is one of the most awaited movies this year featuring Saif Ali Khan and Deepika Padukone. It has created much hype and is expected to be bring colors to bollywood this year which is one of the dullest.

Both Saif and Deepika are not having good days with a lot of flops. Race which was a way back was the last success of Saif while for Deepika all excluding Om Shanti Om haven't been appreciated including the much talked Chadhni Chowk to China.

Love Aaj kal is the first movie produced by Saif himself and the third one of the director Imtiaz Ali Khan other two being - Socha Na Tha and Jab We Met. Rishi Kapoor, Shweta Gulati and Rahul Khanna are the other stars in the movie and Neetu Singh will make a comeback after long time.

Find the review of the movie - Love Aaj Kal on -

"There are three reasons why you must catch Love Aaj Kal ASAP – dialogues, performances and music. Imtiaz Ali's tale of love, then and now is a light hearted and refreshing watch. ............... Love Aaj Kal is not perfect. But in one of Bollywood's dullest years, this one comes as a refreshing ray of hope. It's bound to bring a smile on your face. Here's a film with both head and heart."- Review by buzz18

Currently have 14 comments:

  1. KMA says:

    BRILLIANT PERFROMANCE OF DEEPIKA MOVIE SUPERHIT

  1. Anonymous says:

    We liked the content and the article. Worth the time.

  1. ramki says:

    I liked this content verymuch
    http://www.ahmedabadonnet.com

  1. My flower tree assures the best service to send flower to kolkata, buy flower online in Kolkata on time with low Price

  1. Shivangi says:

    This is really interesting…
    indiagiftservices.com

  1. Unknown says:

    Amazing the visit was worth…
    puneonnet.com

  1. Unknown says:

    classic…….
    keralaflowerplaza.com

  1. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

  1. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

  1. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

  1. This is wonderful. I am not quite familiar with the internet, but I believe that what I just read is some good material. Thanks for continuing to write such wonderful articles. God bless.

  1. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment