About bikes, cars, mobile phones, cricket, TV, bollywood, news and other stuffs in India.

Latest News

Airtel Special 5 scheme

Monday, July 20, 2009 , Posted by S Kafle at 12:22 AM

Bharti Airtel has announced a new add on feature - Special 5 for its customers which enables them to select 5 mobile phones where they can call at very low price. The local price for the chosen numbers will be '20 paisa per minute' and on STD at '50 paisa per minute'. It is available on Prepaid phones and on post-paid it will be available as an exclusive 'Special 5' plan.

Prepaid customers can enjoy this benefit by dialling 12141 and registering their special 5 numbers online through the automated IVR. Post paid customers can send a message 'FIVE' to 121 and register on Special 5 plan.

Any Airtel no. can be added as special five. The user can choose how may local or STD no. to include in special 5which may even include all STD or all local. And remember only Airtel no.'s are allowed.

According to the company, the plan will be available to prepaid customers at a daily rental of Re 1 and to postpaid customers at a monthly rental of Rs 249.

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. Chenasona says:

    Nice Plan...

    http://www.moodfresher.com

  1. Unknown says:

    cant v do it through an sms for prepaid... plss reply.....

  1. Unknown says:

    Hello guys
    I am from Delhi. I am a vodafone user as well as using airtel connection. I had activated 249 plan on my airtel connection as per described according to my requirements. They told me that I would get some free calls as well as the call rates are also cheaper. But don't know was that just to attract customers or what??? I just filed my complaint to them but, is not any hearing there so I just Visit Consumer Court Site where I again filed my complaint about the very much charged bill amount. Hope to get some help from them ASAP.

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment